- Self-attested copies of pan cards of all directors.
- Self-attested copies of id proof like Driving License/Passport/Aadhaar/Voter Id.
- Self-attested copies of address proof like bill/ bank statement
- Passport size Photos of all directors.
- Valid email id & contact number of directors.
- Address proof for registered office like electricity bill/utility bill not older than 2 months.
Advantage of Startup Packages:
access several incubation centres,
easier patent filing,
ease of setting-up of business,
a INR 10,000 Crore corpus fund, and
a faster exit mechanism
1. IPR Benefits
Fast-tracking of Startup patent applications: The patent application of Startups is fasttracked for examination and disposal • Panel of facilitators to assist i n filing of IP applications: A panel of Facilitators is responsible for providing g general advisory on different IPRs as also information on protecting and promoting IPRs in other countries. • Government to bear facilitation cost: Central Government bears the entire fees of the facilitators for any number of patents, trademarks or designs that a Startup may file, & Startups only bear the cost of the statutory fees payable. • Rebate on filing of application: Startups are provided an 80% rebate in filing of patents vis-à-vis other companies. This helps them pare costs in the crucial formative years. 50% rebate is also provided in filing of Trademarks vis-à-vis other companies.